1. TME (tumor microenvironment) mapping: DNA exome sequencing, RNAseq, single cell analysis, immune-histology
2. Functional, high content T-cell analysis
3. Deep TCR and BCR sequencing, TCR transfer and target identification
4. Identification of biologically and clinically relevant T-cell subsets capable of specifically recognising cancer cells
5. HDT (host directed therapies) in cancer and infections including cellular manipulations to improve tumor cell recognition.
6. Development of new and biological relevant platforms in bioinformatics addressing the architecture and dynamics of immune responses that allows for a personalized tailored, targeted clinical application for patients with ‘difficult-to-treat-cancer – with a particular focus on patients with pancreatic cancer.